Friday, June 6, 2008

Bare with me now

So I have finally succumbed to the blogosphere.

I am going to blog like whoever is reading it actually cares!


I have a lot of fun travel coming up. I am going to pop my Texas cherry this summer, will of course be spending a few weekends down in Chicago, some time at my Island and I now have a few friends in Milwacky that I will for sure love to visit. Vancouver to Calgary (Via kick as road trip through the Canadian Rockies) is on the books for August.
This woman does not like to stand still.


Ok, that is my first blog. I am about to push the magic button that will allow all others in the blogosphere to view the garbage I have just written, sorry to have wasted your time.

To redeem myself let me leave you with this quote:

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyways..."

FIN




No comments: