Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gizoogle

The following blog has been Textilizered by Gizoogle:

So I found this website through a 40 sum-m sum-m year old male colleague of mine. It takes yo tizzay n translates it into "Jive T-to-tha-izzalk" or "Gangsta Speak".
Lets see W-H-to-tha-izzat happens when I stiznart rapping `bout ballin' mah Lacto-fermentizzles on tonight fo` tha first tizzle , betta check yo self. Kim chi, Kraut n Ginga Carrots is all on tha agenda. It wizzle be mah first foray into fermentizzles (not includ'n tha food that sometizzles rots in tizzy tupperware T-H-to-tha-izzat gots pushed all tha way ta tha bizzle of tha refrigerizzles so I am snoopa excited!
I hope most of mah niggaz like Kraut......
Finished

Oh My God! I will now be textilizing all emails before I send them.
Watch Out Now

No comments: